Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care Down & Lisburn.
I’m Lynn Elliott, I have lived in Co. Down with my young family for 14 years.
Home Instead Senior Care provides high quality home care services to the elderly in Down and Lisburn, and parts of Belfast. We provide care which allows our older people to remain independently and with dignity in their own homes, with the help and support a CAREGiver provides.
I am focused on providing the sort of care I would want for my own parents. My Dad has dementia, and it encourages me to watch both my family and my father’s CAREGivers helping Dad, with love and care, from the heart. Families do their very best to support our older ones, but sometimes there’s a gap which needs to be filled, and an excellent CAREGiver should slot seamlessly in, to add extra care and companionship at the time it's needed.
Our services range from companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, personal care and specialist dementia support. We look after people with varying needs and conditions, with compassion and empathy. Some clients receive a couple of hours of housekeeping help a week, while for others 24-hour specialist dementia support is required. Others may only require help during a family break or respite period. The services are completely adaptable and variable to suit client and family requirements.
Why are we different?
- Clients are matched to the right CAREGiver by shared interests (e.g. pets, gardening).
- We introduce CAREGivers and would never send a stranger to your door.
- We visit clients for a minimum of one hour, the CAREGiver can then establish a positive and beneficial relationship with the client.
- Our staff are all fully Access NI checked and have to provide us with six references. In addition to this, we only employ people who we would allow to look after our own family members.
- Our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms and so to everyone else, they just look like family or friends who are visiting or are out with clients
At the office in Saintfield, we invest heavily in training for our CAREGivers’ to give them the skills and confidence to deliver the exceptional quality of service that Home Instead stands for. Most CAREGivers work part time, each serving a small number of clients.
Home Instead Senior Care has been operating in the rest of the UK for 11 years, and we’ve been rated the top home care provider the last two years running. We’re delighted to bring excellent domiciliary care to Northern Ireland.
For a friendly chat about the care and support options available for your loved ones, please just get in touch. We're here to help.