Who are Home Instead Charities?
We are a charity dedicated to supporting and enhancing the lives of seniors across the UK in all our communities. Our vision is to help local community groups and organisations to bring joy and happiness in to the lives of our elderly communities. We do this by funding local community events that enhance and enrich the lives of seniors to combat loneliness and sometimes isolation ensuring seniors stay fit, active, healthy and more importantly connected and contributing to their local communities.
Getting older brings many challenges but also many opportunities. We help to fund activities including day trips to the seaside and stepping out at a vintage tea dance to gardening and golf lessons. It’s never too late to learn something new, or, revisit a favourite former pastime or hobby. Our charity exists to fund the little things that can make a big difference to older people’s lives.
What we’re all about
- Home Instead Charities invites applications from groups or organisations based in the UK that want to put some ‘pizzazz’ into their pastimes.
- If you are a business and you share our ethos, you can make a donation to support our work and become a joy funder.
- If you like what we’re about and you want to help raise some additional funds to bring some joy to a community, we would be delighted to receive your support. You might be running in a race for example and choose Home Instead Charities as your beneficiary.
- You can make a personal pledge to support our work over a period of time that suits you.
- We are also touched to receive donations in honour or memory of a loved one, as a fitting tribute to their life and legacy.
In a nutshell, the charity exists to bring joy and put fun into ageing.