Our office was established in 2017 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Recruitment Administrator will work closely with the Recruitment team to provide an efficient recruitment process.
The role would suit a motivated administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and/or a keen interest in working in the recruitment or health care field.
- CAREGiver compliance records
- Researching job posting sites
- Logging all applications
- Arranging interviews
- Communications with successful candidates
- Notifying unsuccessful candidates
- Being responsible for managing/creating digital media on our platforms
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must have experience dealing with people and building solid relationships
- Passionate about high standards of service
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Resilient, confident and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Happy working both independently and as part of a team
- Someone who really wants to make a success of their role and help us achieve our ambitions to deliver outstanding care to people in their own homes
- Excellent IT skills
- Good command of spoken and written English language
- Full driving license and access to their own vehicle
- The right to work in the UK
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.