Our office was established in 2017 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Due to recent expansion we are looking to recruit an additional care coordinator. The role is a full-time role working between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday but there may be times where you may be required to work outside of these hours.
This is a salaried position based from our Yeovil office. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
What are we looking for?
The Care Coordinator is expected to work along side our 2 existing coordinators and perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Care Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- To manage the planning, coordinating and scheduling of client support ensuring the continuity of service at all times
- Managing CAREGivers rotas ensuring consistency of advanced set schedules
- To work closely with team in coordinating all care services
- Participate in on-call rota every 4 weeks.
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format
- Deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received or concerns raised
- To ensure compliance and quality assurance is met in line with company procedures and CQC regulations
- To ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly
- Build and maintain effective communication with all clients, relatives, CAREGivers and associated professionals
- Reporting any recruitment needs to ensure all client requirements and needs are fulfilled
- Delivering client care as required
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required
- Experience in Domiciliary Care - 1 year (preferred)
- Driving licence
- NVQ or similar care qualification (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Be a team player
- Customer service skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.