Growing older can be very stressful for some people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too? Our home care avoids this, and our CAREGivers allow older people to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their autonomy and independence. Do you want to make a real difference to someone’s life?
Would you like to be a companion to an elderly person in your local community? Perhaps you have had personal experience of helping a family member and would like to use your experience to help others.
Maybe you've worked in in care before, but were frustrated by the lack of continuity in your work? At Home Instead we work one to one with our Clients, allowing a relationship of trust to develop. This is backed up by award winning training, such as our specialist dementia training, accredited by City & Guilds.
Combined with an experienced and supportive management team, there isn't a more rewarding place to work in health and social care.
You don't need prior experience - we hire people of all ages with the right attitude. So, if you want to work for the best employer in care, please get in touch.
Join our expanding team supporting clients in Sherborne and the surrounding areas. You support clients local to you!
Our CAREGivers provide strong companionship-based care to local clients within their own homes.
Benefits of being a CAREGiver:
- Minimum of 1-hour visits
- Excellent pay rates from £10.00 - £11.00per hour plus holiday pay
- Our CAREGivers visit regular clients at regular times
- Experience isn't necessary as we provide full training and mentoring
- Our supportive office team introduce you to all new clients
- Our staff benefits include holidays, paid mileage, pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and high street discount scheme/employee benefits scheme
- An experienced office team will be on hand for guidance and support
- Our team support all new employees through completion of the Care Certificate, within their first 12 weeks with us.
Responsibilities of a CAREGiver:
- Provide day to day support to our local clients, ensuring they remain independent in their own homes
- Ensure the environment in which our clients live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship-based care and support
- Deliver ongoing, continuity of care
Requirements of a CAREGiver:
- Naturally empathetic with a desire to make a positive difference
- A real people person
- Having your own car is essential as you will be driving from client to client and at times may be taking clients out
- Applicants must be flexible to work some evenings and weekends on a rota basis