Home Care Field Supervisor
Home Instead is a care provider with a difference. Continuity of care and building relationships is really important to us - we don't rush our visits so you have the time to get to know and connect with your clients. All our visits are a minimum of one hour (often more) and we match all our clients with the right CAREGivers.
We provide a variety of daily living and wellbeing tasks including companionship, home help, personal care, medication support and nutrition/hydration assistance. All packages are highly personalised, tailored to the clients' individual needs.
£20,500.00 to £21,300.00 per year/ pro rata
Part-time hours: 25 per week, overtime available for additional hours for the right candidate
To ensure that our clients receive the appropriate support and a high-quality service.
- Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
- Conduct CAREGiver support visits and client QA’s.
- Update and audit client Personal plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
- Support and mentor CAREGivers.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
- Participate in on-call duties as required. compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Ensure in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.?
- Deliver care to our clients where required.
- This role requires travelling in and around the Wrexham and Flintshire areas.
- Flexibility to support CAREGivers and provide care early mornings, late evenings and weekends where necessary.
- Valid driving licence and access to a suitable means of transport
- QCF/NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care as a minimum
- A willingness to work towards a QCF/NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
Home Instead Wrexham & Flintshire is an accredited Living Wage Employer.
We are extremely proud of the work we do, why not give us a call today and find out more about joining our team!
Please enter your details below to apply or if you'd like an informal chat about the role please call us on:
Wrexham Office - 01978 660423