We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic recruitment manager to join our award winning team.
The successful candidate will have excellent recruitment and people skills and will help to continue to drive our business growth and superb reputation as one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Small companies to work for. This role offers great career prospects and the chance to be part of a strong team providing the highest quality services for elderly people who wish to remain independently at home.
As our recruitment manager you will be an ambassador for attracting, recruiting and retaining amazing Home Instead quality CAREGivers as we continue to grow and provide the highest quality care to our clients.
Reporting to the Senior Leadership Team you will need to;
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process ensuring compliance with legislation and Franchise standards
- Develop and deliver a recruitment strategy to drive business growth
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns on line and within the local community to attract the highest quality CAREGivers
- Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition
- Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop our unique position in the market
- Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions and recruitment events
- Support candidate selection activities – screening, interviews and the recruitment assessment programme.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
What you will need;
- Previous experience in recruitment, especially in planning and managing recruitment campaigns
- Experience in using a variety of attraction methods, including digital marketing, to attract high calibre candidates
- Be confident and self motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Team player who is motivated, results driven and resilient
- An understanding of Employment Law