- Warmly greet visitors to the office; answer phone calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages where appropriate.
- Responsible for taking, recording and following-up enquiries in a compassionate and responsive manner. Monitoring and improving enquiry conversion rates.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care. Manage correspondence with the client’s and their families and chase any outstanding client invoices.
- Undertake catch up calls to clients and their families to ensure client wellbeing.
- Become the main contact point for client families regarding setting up our care app, Mobizio.
- Maintain accurate client records both physically and using digital care planning methods such as on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Actively seek to improve the client’s experience, where possible.
- Help organise and host client events.
- Encourage existing clients and those who have ended service to complete Homecare.co.uk reviews to ensure we maintain our high-quality scores.
- Organising End of Service reviews for clients that have ended service. Maintain relationships with these clients and their families with follow up calls.
- Help implement and maintain accurate client filing systems and support the transition to a paperless office.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team Wetherby & North Leeds as a CAREGiver.
As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home. You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Reporting to the Senior Leadership Team you will need to;
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process ensuring compliance with legislation and Franchise standards
- Develop and deliver a recruitment strategy to drive business growth
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns on line and within the local community to attract the highest quality CAREGivers
- Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition
- Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop our unique position in the market
- Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions and recruitment events
- Support candidate selection activities – screening, interviews and the recruitment assessment programme.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures