Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead Westminster is rated Outstanding by CQC
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a Care Coordinator/Scheduler who will help support the Care Team in delivering outstanding care.
- Organise and coordinate monthlly CAREGiver schedules and ensure they are sent out on time.
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with same CAREGivers and same times each week, where possible. All our visits are at least 3 hour long, so no 15 minute rushed visits to schedule.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so as both enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system.
- Be part of the monthly on-call rota.
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Experience of a Care Coordinator role desirable
- A practical, methodical and holistic approach to problem solving
- The ability to multi-task in a busy, fast pace office environment
- Flexibility to adapt to rapid changes
- Excellent communications skills – to be able to talk to both Clients and CAREGivers
- The ability to work well as part of our team, support colleagues, and CAREGivers
- Professional approach
- Be passionate about delivering outstanding care to new and existing clients, and supporting new and existing CAREGivers.
- Have a sense of humour
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.