Excellent benefits, support and training
Home Instead has established an office in Dalgety Bay, near Dunfermline with a mission to brighten the lives of elderly clients living in West Fife and Kinross; giving them a sense of purpose and wellbeing. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are looking for a dedicated, highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background to join our team based in Dalgety Bay. As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
In this varied and rewarding role, you will be involved in:
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients through regular review visits, quality assurance (QA) reviews, introductions and phone calls.
- Recruiting and managing a team of CAREGivers making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
- Care planning and conducting assessments ensuring compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care management experience
- Have excellent customer service and people management skills
- Be personable, warm and friendly
- Have the ability to build good working relationships
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Ideally hold a practice qualification - SVQ Social Services and Healthcare at SCQF Level 9, or equivalent, and hold or be willing to gain a management qualification - SVQ Care Services Leadership and Management at SCQF Level 10, or equivalent.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Application deadline: 27/08/2021
Expected start date: tbc
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent