A very warm welcome to Home Instead Senior Care West Exeter & Teignbridge. My son, Dan, and I are very pleased to bring the award-winning care, that Home Instead are renowned for, to this beautiful part of Devon, to ensure the people in our community are able to access high quality companionship led care in their own homes.
Our uncompromising determination for delivering outstanding services is driven by a simple philosophy; we care for your loved ones as we would our own.
We offer bespoke, companionship led support to each of our clients to enable them to live in their own homes for as long as possible.
Our services are flexible to the needs of each client. These can include personal care such as assistance with bathing, dressing, eating and medication; home help covering all aspects of day-to-day housework, shopping, meal preparation and household duties; and companionship services that can involve everything from escorting clients on visits or appointments to simple conversation and good company.
At the very heart of our service are our exceptional CAREGivers. Our selection process means only the highest calibre individuals who demonstrate compassion and dependability are chosen to deliver care to our clients, and that is only after they have successfully passed our market-leading training course and have completed extensive reference and security checks.
The region we cover encompasses west and north Exeter and areas north of the Teign Estuary including Dawlish, Teignmouth, Kingsteignton and north-east Dartmoor as far east as Okehampton and as far south as Ashburton.
What makes us different?
- We turn up when we say we will.
- At Home Instead we believe that the client must always come first. We focus on our client’s interests and personality to match them to a CAREGiver.
- We always aim to maintain continuity between clients and CAREGivers, so a trusting relationship can develop between them.
- We arrange our appointments to suit the client, rather than fitting them into our rota, and visits are for a minimum of one hour up to full 24/7 support.
- Our CAREGivers encourage, stimulate and assist clients in a variety of day to day activities to maintain their independence and improve their quality of life.
- Our CAREGivers are carefully selected for their compassion, empathy and reliability and with our training, are able to meet the changing needs of our clients.
- Our CAREGivers do not wear uniform so we can eliminate barriers in the relationship and prevent any chances of the client feeling self-conscious with the CAREGiver when going out.
We look forward to being of service to you. Please look at our services and the awards that Home Instead Senior Care has won for care and do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
If you would like to hear more about our services, or may be interested in working for us, then please give us a call on 01626 864172.