- Experience in the home care industry and/or social care is essential
- Responsible for aspects of office administration activities whilst being reactive to the recruitment needs of the business.
- Warmly greet visitors to the office; answer phone calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages where appropriate.
- Manage correspondence by responding to emails and handling incoming and outgoing post.
- Maintain effective systems ensuring that all filing and databases are kept up to date.
- Coordinate holidays for the office team and CAREGivers.
- Participation in the On Call Rota
- Support the recruitment and pre-employment checks processes where appropriate.
- Coordinate CAREGiver retention activities such as newsletters, CAREGiver of the month etc.
- Support projects and IT initiatives where appropriate.
- Control the office supplies and make sure it is in accordance with office needs.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
Support worker/CARE Professional for a young lady with down syndrome, We are looking for a caring, organised and patient individual for companionship, trips out and activities. Some Personal Care may be involved.
Some understanding of Down Syndrome is preferable.
working hours will be Monday - Thursday 2pm-5pm
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Wembley as a Hindi/Urdu speaking Live In CAREGiver.
As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will live in a client's home and provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Ongoing Live in CAREGiver role to start immediately, For a lovely lady in Wembley, no personal care, mainly meals and companionship. The lady does live with Dementia and is a little anxious, but she really is the nicest lady you could wish to work with.
You must be friendly, kind and caring.