If you are passionate about care and organised with cutomer focus, work for us!
• 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays (increase to 22 days after 1 years service) • Free DBS check • Company Pension Scheme • Employee Assistance Programme including free wellbeing app • Sick Pay Insurance • Ongoing support and development and excellent training opportunities • Career opportunities including a fully funded diploma QCF in social care • Social events such as Christmas and Summer parties • Additional pay for On-Call duties
At Home Instead Watford, we are committed to providing exceptional support and care for people in their own homes. Our vision is to help people to remain in their own homes where they are happiest and to live well. We work together as one team to achieve the best outcome for our clients and are proud of the excellent service we provide.
We are currently recruiting an experienced full time Care Coordinator working, 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week) Monday to Friday, for the hours of 9am – 5pm. You will also be take part of the oncall rota on weekdays and once a month at weekends.
As a Care Coordinator, you will play an integral part as one of the key people between our CAREGivers and our clients. If you are bright and friendly, can multi-task and provide an excellent customer experience, then this can be the ideal role for you.
The Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Care Coordinator is expected to assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating strong relationships.
The successful Care Coordinator will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A focus on relationship building
- Ideally have previously worked in a care environment
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills is a must
- This is a fast moving environment so the ability to work well under pressure, be responsive and use your initiative is key
- Excellent communication skills – good telephone manner and the ability to listen and explain things clearly at all levels.
- Be able to produce reports for the leadership team
- A willingness to participate in an on-call system for out of office hours, on a rota basis
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and be computer literate
- Due to the community nature of the role, a car driver with access to a vehicle is essential
In return, we offer:
- A competitive Care Coordinator salary
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays (increase to 22 days after 1 years service)
- Free DBS check
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme including free wellbeing app
- Sick Pay Insurance
- Ongoing support and development and excellent training opportunities
- Career opportunities including a fully funded diploma QCF in social care
- Social events such as Christmas and Summer parties
- Additional pay for On-Call duties
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.