It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Care Assistants Required for WD17 , WD3 and HA5 areas
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Home Instead Senior Care in Watford are looking for kind hearted individuals to join our fantastic team of Care Assistants. We provide a range of support ranging from companionship to full personal care and pride ourselves on providing the quality of care we would expect for our own families.
Care Assistant responsibilities:
- You will be supporting our elderly community
- Empowering them to remain independent within their own homes for as long as possible
Areas covered: Watford, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, Bushey, South Oxhey, Northwood, Pinner, Harrow Weald and Stanmore
Applicants will only be considered if they hold a FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE
Care Assistant benefits:
- Guaranteed income contracts for 16 or 20 hours
- Excellent, competitive rates of pay from £9.25ph - £10.25ph
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Mileage paid
- Travel time paid within hourly rate
- Pension Scheme
- Access to the Herts rewards employee discount scheme
- Access to ‘Life and Progress’ an employee assistance programme offering confidential, impartial advice and support
- Industry leading training and learning and development programme
- CAREGiver social events and meetings
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Alternate weekends off
- Free PPE. Personal alarm and phone charger
- Consistent recognition and appreciation
- On call support throughout all shifts
Being a Care Assistant is an incredibly rewarding job as it genuinely makes a positive difference to someone’s day.
We are actively recruiting now, so if you are interested please apply!!