Develop and manage:
- Develop a relationships with the client through working with him weekly
- Conduct 121`s with support workers
- Conduct support visits for support workers
- manage handover with clients parents
- manage and arrange medical appointments
- pre plan activities for the month ahead for client and support worker
- liasie with professionals i.e doctors, social workers, psychiaerist
- managing and monitoring cash expenditure sheets
- running team meetings as and when needed
- completing monthly summary reports
- reading and signing of daily reports
- managing medication sign offs
- being on call
- At least 1 shift a week will be with the client
- manage up to 4 support workers
- manage support workers scheduals and any annual leave requests
- manage dietary reqirements eating out schedule
You will be working as part of a small team.
- ensuring you give a detailed handover to the next support worker coming on shift
- administering medication
- cooking meals and monitoring his diet
- plan activities for client and yourslef
- Promting personal care needs
- completing daily activity notes
- working with professionals ie doctors
- handover with parents
Are you looking to make a career change? Are you looking for a new role that makes a difference to the older generation? If so, a career with Home Instead may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Home Instead is one of the leading domiciliary care companies. Focusing on personalised care for older people that is dignified, reliable and relationship led, our aim is to assist our clients to live independently and safely in their own home.
No experience needed! We value a warm heart and a caring nature above previous experience, providing training and support to help you reach your full potential.
What CAREGivers do:
- Provide support and care for our service users within their own homes, helping them remain active and as independent as possible.
- Assist with or provide general household tasks, such as preparing meals, help with shopping and errands.
- Support and assist with personal care, such as medication, bathing, and dressing.
- A caring, reliable, and friendly personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to maintain a high standard of care
To proactively source, select and build a pipeline of high quality, engaged CAREGivers.
To deliver a responsive end to end recruitment service that incorporates a great candidate experience.
· Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
· Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and sponsored events to proactively source candidates
· Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
- Develop and maintain social media recruitment campaigns and monitor their effectiveness
- Manage adverts on Job boards, analysing effectiveness and keeping jobs up to date
· Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
· Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
· Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and People Planner
- Work alongside Care Coordinators in order to maintain suitable staffing level ratios at all times.
· Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
- Conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner
- Oversee CAREGiver induction to welcome program training
· Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
· Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
· Produce a monthly report to the Head of Business Development of current staffing levels and or any issues or concerns that may have been highlighted over the previous month
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Take part in the ‘on-call’ rota system Monday – Friday.