Home Instead Warrington and Lymm, are looking to grow their team of CAREGivers. At Home Instead we provide award-winning home care of the highest quality, the care and support we deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.
· Award winning training
· Excellent rates of pay between £9.50 - £10.50 Double time on Bank holidays
· Pension scheme
· Full learning and development programme
· Employee Assistance programme.
· What does the role involve?
· Supporting our local clients, ensuring that they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
· Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
· Provide companionship based care and support
· Provide ongoing, continuity of care
We encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving. We provide FULL training from the start.
We are actively recruiting now, if this is something you would be interested in please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in XXXXXX as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.