Our office was established in 2010 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead Senior Care is the UK’s leading independent home care company, providing quality, person centred services to self-funding clients in their own home. We are looking for an individual to manage, monitor and maintain our real time care provisioning Mobizio/ACP database.
You will be required to input client data and visually monitor and action real time database alerts and speak to our CAREGivers and clients. You will also be required to assist with scanning, filing, invoicing, payroll and other general admin duties
Previous experience of working in the care industry is not essential, the successful candidate will have;
· Have good database and computer expertise
· Have a good eye for detail
· Be literate, a good communicator and have a positive attitude
· Ability to work under pressure
· An ability to monitor and implement improvement plans
· Enthusiastic and pleasant
· Happy to take on ad-hoc tasks
· 28 days’ annual leave
· We provide an employee assistance programme available 24/7
· Opportunity to enrol into a pension scheme
· Admin experience
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package