Excellent Support ,Great team , Employment Programme scheme
Our office was established in XXXXXX and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
- Organise and coordinate weekly CAREGiver schedules and ensure they are sent out on time.
- Ensure schedules are prepared taking into account of travel time, holidays, training and last minute cancellations
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with same CAREGivers and same times each week, where possible. All our visits are at least 1 hour long, so no 15 minute rushed visits to schedule.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so as both enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment manager to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met
- Work with Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system
- To work closely with team in co-ordinating all care services
- Participate in on-call rota
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format
- Deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received or concerns raised
- To ensure compliance and quality assurance is met in line with company procedures and CQC regulations
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required Ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly
Requires 6-12 Months experience in Care Coordinating within a Social care setting
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
Are you passionate about your Job , have you got motivation to manage a pool of Carers schedule the rota's weekly and be part of the on call team? Would you work for the needs of the business? and work along side a bubbly motivated team .
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.