Our office was established in 2017 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a Care Coordinator who will help support the Care Team in delivering outstanding care. This is a demanding and challenging role within our busy office environment, focusing on delivering a working schedule for clients and CAREGivers every week. There are going to be many occasions where you will be faced with multiple requests, and the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure is key.
- Organise and coordinate weekly CAREGiver schedules and ensure they are sent out on time.
- Ensure schedules are prepared taking into account of travel time, holidays, training and last minute cancellations
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with same CAREGivers and same times each week, where possible. All our visits are at least 1 hour long, so no 15 minute rushed visits to schedule.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so as both enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment manager to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met
- Work with Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system
- To work closely with team in co-ordinating all care services
- Participate in on-call rota
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format
- Deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received or concerns raised
- To ensure compliance and quality assurance is met in line with company procedures and CQC regulations
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when requiredEnsure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly
At least 1 years experience in scheduling carers rota's within social or Health Care
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.