Benefits package includes Health Assured
Our office was established in 2018 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Responsible for financial processes and enhancements to improve efficiencies.
· Accountable for invoicing and payroll administration including entering billing hours and expenses.
· Process invoices and follow up where appropriate with clients and suppliers.
· Responsible for the reconciliation of bank statements and ensuring all calculations and data entries are correct
· Input into process improvements with cost benefit analysis.
· Prepare regular Financial Reports with notes explaining the results including key financial performance indicators
· Respond to finance queries and provide assistance on finance related matters to stakeholders, third parties and clients as needed.
· Assist in preparation and management of Annual Budgets and Monthly Forecasts.
· Prepare Reports of Actual versus Budget (and Forecast) with explanations of reasons for variances.
· Assist in provision of financial data to support key business decisions including client prices, employee pay rates, pricing and contract terms with suppliers.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Finance or Accounting related qualification.
· Proven experience of working in a finance environment.
· Knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
· Experience of an accounting package (e.g. Xero)
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
· Strong analytical and report writing skills.
· Self-motivated and able to work flexibly.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
· Strong team player with the confidence to work alone.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.