Registered Care manager
Salary £31,000.00 to £38,000.00
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced manager to join the award winning, family run, Taunton Home Instead team. As a Care Manager, you will be expected to work towards holding the registration with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). You will oversee compliance with CQC regulations and Home Instead Franchise Standards, ensuring we are working with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety and adhering to The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2009 in all aspects.
This is a challenging and rewarding role, Care Managers must work collaboratively with the Franchise Owners, Clients and our CAREGivers to continuously improve our service. The Care Manager is one of the first people from Home Instead that a client and their family will meet and so is an ambassador for our brand. They are responsible for building the individual care package for each client and therefore a warm personality and excellent people skills are needed.
Home Instead Taunton is rated CQC outstanding and is an award winning service. We are looking for someone who shares our vision and values for person-centred, companionship led care, to join our excellent team.
The Registered Care Manager will take overall responsibility for acting in the best interests of our Clients and CAREGivers and ensuring that systems are implemented to monitor quality, compliance and performance. You will be an integral part of the 24 hour On-Call rota to cover our 24 7 service, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations. There is also the requirement to travel throughout the community, therefore it is essential you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle. This role is subject to references & DBS enhanced disclosure.
· Ensuring all Clients are supported
· Managing CAREGiver wellbeing, retention, training and supervision
· Overseeing Care Team training records
· Managing all aspects of compliance and quality
· Supporting the Director with finances
· Being part of our on-call team including an evening and weekend working Rota
Experience of working as a manager within Health & Social Care setting
· Hold higher qualifications in Health & Social Care
· A thorough knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act 2008
· Live within the Taunton and Wellington area
· Full, clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
Key Attributes & requirements
· Must have outstanding people and leadership skills
· Have a sound understanding of Safeguarding responsibilities
· Good IT skills
· Be an excellent communicator
· Sound organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
Apply method: Email- Clare Cottrell [email protected]