Community Engagement Lead
Salary - £21,000.00 – £26,000.00 pro rata pa
Job type – 20 hours- Full Time (days to be agreed to suit you and the business).
Home Instead Taunton are an award winning, family run business that is part of a network forming the world’s leading provider of homecare for older people. We believe passionately in providing a standard of care and support that we would be happy to receive ourselves and for our families. Home Instead Taunton is proud to be recognised as ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission. We provide CAREGivers to our clients, who are suitably matched, visiting them on a consistent and regular basis.
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our successful office team. The role is based from our Taunton offices and involves; networking, organising/attending events and liaising with other agencies/services/professionals to promote Home Instead within the local community. The successful candidate will help with marketing the high quality care and recruitment of excellent CAREGivers through innovative marketing, community based strategies and networking. This role requires flexibility for occasional evening and weekend working.
· To research, identify and approach sources for CAREGiver referrals
· To be proactive in organising and running recruitment campaigns
· To support the Recruitment & Training Coordinator
· To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Office Manager
· Build professional relationships within the local community
· To initiate and be proactive in marketing Home Instead
· Excellent understanding of all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
· Good standard of Maths and English
· Good clear telephone manner
· Good knowledge of social media such as; Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
· Proven track record of excellent customer service
· Ability to network and build successful professional relationships with a wide range of other agencies
· Experience in office administration/reception, marketing or networking
· Living in or around the Taunton/Wellington area
· Full driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle (as you will be required to attend meetings and events outside of the workplace).
This exciting role offers future career progression within our successful and growing team structure. You will have the opportunity to join our passionate team, who are making a difference each and every day. You will receive an excellent reward package including a company Pension Scheme, opportunities for development and training, Health Scheme Benefits and Home Instead discounts.
This role is subject to; full driving license, references & DBS enhanced disclosure.
Apply method: Email - Clare Cottrell - [email protected]