Job type - Full-time, permanent, (including evening and weekend hours)
Home Instead Senior Care Taunton are an award winning, family run business that is part of a network forming the world’s leading provider of homecare for older people. We believe passionately in providing a standard of care and support that we would be happy to receive ourselves and for our families. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We are looking for someone who has experience of working in a care setting, has good organisational skills and wants to work for a care company that puts the highest quality care first.
The Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties. You will work as part of a team who are responsible for ensuring our ethos of delivering exceptional care is being consistently delivered. Providing support and continuity of care for both clients and CAREGivers. You will be working with the team to ensure the schedules are optimised and flexible to meet the needs of both growing client base and CAREGiver hour requirements. This role requires the successful candidate to be part of our evening On-call and weekend working rota.
- Visit clients to assess their care needs and review their care planning
- Deal with the day to day queries relating to Client and CAREGivers wellbeing
- Assist in planning, organising and ensuring consistency of the schedules to cover visits
- Working closely with the Care Manager to ensure we are meeting the business objectives
- Being part of our On-call team to cover evenings and weekends
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, their families, professionals and CAREGivers
· Be able to communicate effectively on all levels through various methods
• Organisational skills - this role requires someone who has excellent organisational skills, is unflappable, able to prioritise, focus and has a sense of urgency, whilst remaining calm under pressure
• Have the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
• Flexibility – this role requires a committed flexible individual who will go above and beyond for clients and CAREGivers
• It is expected that the individual is confident in using technology; databases, Excel, Outlook, mobiles
• Experience of working in a domiciliary setting would be preferable but not essential
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which will require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This exciting role offers future career progression within our successful and growing team structure. You will have the opportunity to join our passionate team, who are making a difference each and every day. You will receive an excellent reward package including a company Pension Scheme, opportunities for development and training, Health Scheme Benefits and Home Instead discounts.
This role is subject to; full driving license, references & DBS enhanced disclosure.
Apply method: Email - Clare Cottrell - [email protected]