Be proud to care
The role of a CAREGiver can be quite varied and is an opportunity to make a real difference in the life of older people and their families. Help with daily routines could include medication reminders, meal preparation or assisting at bedtime.
We strive to provide amazing quality of care which makes the role rewarding as you can see the difference that you are making.
- Minimum of 1 hour calls
- 4 Mornings in the week and alternate weekends!
- Paid mileage, Paid travel & Waiting times
- 28 days paid holiday per year pro rata
- Work in your local community
- Full training: you don't need any previous experience in care
- Friendly and supportive office team
- Free initial and ongoing training
You do not need any specific qualifications, as you will receive our industry leading training, but if you have any relevant ones that is great. Our CAREGivers come from all backgrounds and all generations you just need to be kind, empathetic and willing to commit to enhancing the lives of our clients.
- A Full UK Driving License and access to a car is beneficial as our clients like to be taken out.
- Shifts are 4 Mornings in the week and alternate weekends
- Mornings start 9.30 am onwards
· If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 07841 032 521/ 01543 625002
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to
- Promoting & assisting your clients with medication
- Support getting in & out of the shower and getting dressed
- Meal preparation
- Shopping trips, social calls and appointments ,clubs and enjoy hobbies together
- We offer flexible part time hours between 5 - 20 hours per week
- Frequently asked call times by our clients are morning's 8.15 am 9.30 am and evening calls 7.30 pm & 20.45 pm. Plenty calls in between these times too.
- Passionate, Friendly, chatty and good Listener
- Promoting & Assisting with medication (TRAINING PROVIDED)
- Support getting into & out of shower and getting dressed
- Meal Preparation
- Shopping trips, appointments, clubs and enjoy trip to the theatre once we are allowed.
- Every call time for companionship make memories have fun times together
The role of a CAREGiver can vary from day to day, but it will always be a very rewarding one. You will provide our clients with help and support so they can continue to live happily and safely in their own homes for as long as possible. The help and support could include: · Companionship · Meal preparation · Keeping their house safe and clean · Administering or prompting medication · Taking them shopping or to appointments · Helping them to get bathed and dressed in a morning · Helping them get to bed at night Qualifications What we look for in a CAREGiver It’s more about you as a person than your qualifications or experience. We always use the ‘Mum’ test to ask ourselves "would I be happy if this person was caring for my mum”?
The role of a CAREGiver can be quite varied and is an opportunity to make a real difference in the life of elder person and their families.
Help with daily routines could include medication reminders, meal preparation or assisting at Morning & bedtime.
We have flexible part time hours between 5 - 20 hours per week.
If you are a morning person we can start our day 8.15 am or if your an evening person we start 6.15 pm.
This is an opportunity to be part of a friendly team likeminded individuals who are care passionately for the people they support.
This is a totally unique care sector opportunity we carefully match you to your clients in your local area and you will support them to live happy, independent lives each client will have a tailored care plan each client needs are different.
This is a part time role with alternate weekend availability essential and a full driving licence is required.