To Us It's Personal
Care Assistant (mornings)
Free Employee Assistance Programme, Free Industry Leading Training including City and Guilds Dementia Training, Discount Voucher Scheme for major retail stores and more, Paid holidays, No uniforms which can create barriers, Double pay on bank holidays
We are a family run company, with a CQC rating of OUTSTANDING, and winner of a 5 Star "Best Employers in Care" Award. We are part of the multi Award Winning Home Instead Senior Care network which operates in 14 countries. What matters to us, above everything else, is that we provide the very best care possible for the seniors who come to us for support. We like to raise people’s expectations of what care is all about which is why we are so proud of our amazing CAREGivers.
Care Assistant - What working with us looks like
With Home Instead, our visits are ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE HOUR and you are matched to your own small group of clients, so you really can give them the quality of care that they deserve. We offer a range of different contracts and you can build your schedule to suit your own needs, so for caring people who are "Early Birds* (Earliest start is 8.00am), you can get the hours you want but be finished by lunch time!
- We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Stourbridge, Hagley and Halesowen.
- As a Care Assistant, you will visit the same seniors every week and by building relationships with them, you can be the difference that helps them - not just to live in their own home, but to live WELL at home.
- With us, every visit is AT LEAST ONE HOUR long so you are not rushed and can deliver the sort of care that you would want for your own family, empowering them to remain independent within their own homes for as long as possible. These visits could involve Companionship, Personal Care and Home Help.
- As a Care Assistant, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support. We will work closely with you to build your hours and your own unique schedule - anything from 10 to 37.5 hours per week.
- Our Care Assistants do not wear uniforms which can create a barrier so you look and feel more like a friend or part of the family.
- We have industry leading training so if you come from a job in retail, hospitality or customer services, we will make sure you are well prepared and confident to meet our wonderful clients.
Care Assistants - Qualifications?
- You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver, you just need to be a genuine caring person and have a big heart.
- You do need to have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service, and be reliable, trustworthy and respectful.
- Car and Full Driving licence are essential.
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent rate of pay - £11.40ph
- Guaranteed Income or Variable Hours Contracts Available
- Paid holiday on top of your hourly rate
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Every visit at least one hour long
- Your own unique schedule
- Mileage paid in a compact geographical area
- Travel time paid within hourly rate
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Full Induction Programme and Mentoring
- Industry leading training and learning and development programme
- CAREGiver social events and meetings
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Alternate weekends off
- Consistent recognition and appreciation with our "Going the Extra Mile" GEM Awards
- On call support throughout all shifts
Additional Care Assistant Information
- If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
CQC Rated Outstanding. We are extremely proud of this achievement as the Award has only been given to 4% of Home Care Companies
Homecare.co.uk and Laing and Buisson have ranked Home Instead Group the No 1 Home Care Group in the UK that provide companionship, home help and personal care services.
The Sunday Times, published February 2019, in their annual listings, ranked our National Office in the top 100 Small Businesses, in all sectors, to work for, which is why 97% of our Stourbridge Care Assistants say they are proud to work for Home Instead and would recommend us to their friends.
Winner of the 5 Star Best Employers in Care Award
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01562 884956