To us, it's personal.
Field Care Supervisor
Home Instead is a locally run business providing care at home for our community. Rated outstanding by CQC and part of the multi award winning Home Instead network, our mission is to brighten the lives of our clients giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth whilst staying in the comfort of their own homes. We are looking for a caring and passionate candidate with high standards and a wealth energy to join our amazing team. This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our CAREGivers receive industry-leading support and we continue to provide exceptional care for our clients.
Our Care Support Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of all policies, processes and activities which ensure we deliver outstanding care, but most of all it is about people. Reviewing, assessing and supporting our CAREGivers to help them to be their best and visiting our Seniors to understand how we can help them to live happy, fulfilled lives in their own home.
- Create, update and audit client care plans.
- Conduct Service Reviews and Quality Assurance Visits.
- Assist in the delivery of CAREGiver training.
- Support, mentor and supervise CAREGivers.
- Support CAREGivers to complete the Care Certificate.
- Utilise the online Learning Management System.
- Conduct staff supervisions, support visits and skills assessments.
- Maintain Client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing CAREGivers and clients.
- Monitor assistive technology, audit client logs and medication records.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed and that confidentiality and GDPR compliance is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
In this role you will need a minimum of 2 years experience working in care. Ideally you will have experience of supervising, supporting or mentoring other care staff as well as an understanding of care plans and how to help others achieve their goals. This role would also be suitable for someone who is ambitious, prepared to undertake training and has worked in different care roles with experience as a care giver, senior care assistant, care coordinator, care assistant, carer or field supervisor
Must be a driver with valid UK drivers license.
We are looking for someone with a kind, compassionate heart who wants to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients in Stourbridge, Hagley and Halesowen.
- We place high importance on looking after our office team.
- Opportunities for your personal development.
- You will have access to Industry leading, award winning training.
- Great rates of pay and excellent support.
- CAREGivers visit the same seniors every week.
- With Home Instead, every visit is at least one hour long.
- CAREGivers do not wear uniforms
CQC Rated Outstanding. We are extremely proud of this achievement as the Award reflects the efforts of the whole team and our culture for continuous improvement. Only 4% of Home Care Companies achieve this rating.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.