It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Care Needs Assessor
Our office was established in 2012 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Be the first person to meet our wonderful clients and be instrumental in making a difference to people's lives.
We are looking for an exceptional and passionate candidate with a wealth of experience, energy and compassion to join the award-winning Home Instead network, helping us to make a positive difference to the lives of our clients in the Stourbridge, Hagley and Halesowen areas. We have been rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission and feel that this reflects our aim to be the most admired provider of care in the area and our ethos of providing quality in everything we do.
No two clients are the same and each has different individual needs so we are looking for someone who can recognise this and give Clients and their family members a successful start to their care journey. Our client consultant will give people their first experience with Home Instead, and they want to feel that they are talking to a sector expert who can help them to live well and achieve what they want from the comfort of their own home. We offer a premium; personal service and we are seeking a candidate that can live up to our clients’ high expectations. In this role it is vital that the candidate can develop and maintain trusting relationships, conduct consultations to assess needs that are known or even unknown to the client, complete care plans and write risk assessments. We will rely on this candidate to have extensive knowledge and experience of a range of health and social care settings. They will provide a responsive, professional service, signing up new clients, ensuring that they have a smooth start to their care and that all aspects of their health and well-being are addressed. The successful candidate will be resourceful and able to find solutions for clients be that through the matching of suitable CAREGivers, by liaising with other professionals or through the use of assistive technology.
So if you are a strong communicator with experience in quality home care who takes pride in delivering the very best care to our community, we would love to hear from you.
- To represent the company in a professional way and be ‘the face and voice of Home Instead’ to potential new clients
- To convert client enquiries into new clients for Home Instead
- To meet, assess and provide expert consultation for prospective new clients.
- To support new clients through the process of starting their care service with Home Instead.
- Produce individual plans of care for each client which will adress everything they need and wish for.
- Ensure that the service is of the highest quality and meets the needs of all new clients
- Offer a specialist signposting service to benefit the client
- Offer a full range of additional Home Instead services including assistive technology