It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Our office was established in 2012 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead is rated outstanding for the care that we provide for our clients and one of the most important factors is providing consistency and continuity for our unique style of relationship-led care. As scheduler, you will be working at the heart of this process, matching clients with CAREGivers and ensuring those relationships can develop.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with energy and compassion to join our award-winning Home Instead company, helping us to make a positive difference to the lives of our clients and to be one of the top employers in the Stourbridge, Hagley and Halesowen areas.
To be successful in this role requires excellent communication and people skills combined with puzzle and problem solving skills to create schedules which are unique for each person. We offer a premium; personal service and we are seeking a candidate that can develop and maintain trusting relationships. It will be helpful to have a knowledge of home care to understand the needs of both clients and CAREGivers. The successful candidate will be resourceful with excellent attention to detail.
So if you are a strong communicator and a problem solver with experience of scheduling in a home care service, we would love to hear from you.
- Experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such as logistics.
- Good understanding of working in home care.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office and CRM software with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Highly resilient and positive with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Logical and analytical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers.
- Ensure schedules are prepared, considering travel time, holidays, training and last-minute cancellations.
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
- Match CAREGivers to new clients in conjunction with client services team and arrange introductions.
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same times each week, where possible.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so both can enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
- Work with the Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.