- To drive high-quality person-centred care and be an advocate for this across the business.
- To implement, monitor, communicate and report on outcome focussed delivery •
- To plan, undertake and complete follow up actions from service reviews, updating and communicating changes in care plans.
- Conduct client Quality Assurance visits in person or by telephone.
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Where necessary and in line with business needs to support care consultations and the onboarding of new clients.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Support and mentor CAREGivers, explain and discuss care plan requirements and specifically achievements and outcomes of the service.
- Provide support to the Client Experience team.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
- Participate in on-call duties as required.
We are looking for people living in Stockport & Tameside with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients.
As a Support Worker you will provide a variety of non-medical services to support our Clients to remain independent in their own home.
You will receive -
· Award winning training
· Career development opportunities
· Initial and ongoing support
· Great rates of pay.
· EAP – Employee assistance programme
· People pension enrolment.
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.