Operations Assistant FULL TIME
Employee Assistance Program, Workplace pension, Industry Leading training, free parking, employee discount scheme on high street brands, referral bonus
We are proud to have been serving our local community in Southport & Formby since 2007. Our mission is to support as many people as possible through their ageing journey, enabling them to live well, avoid social isolation, maintain a sense of purpose and to remain independent for as long as possible within their own home. This role will play a vital part in supporting that mission.
We are looking for an extraordinary person to join our extraordinary Team
You will assist the Client Management Team by liaising with Clients, CAREGivers, health professionals and families in support of the smooth running of a busy operations department. This may include booking appointments, scheduling calendars and completing necessary administrative duties. You will also respond to telephone enquiries from clients, health professionals and our team of dedicated CAREGivers, amongst others. You will be required to log information in a clear, factual and consistent manner on our operating system and audit incoming information on a daily basis. We are looking for someone with a Zest for life, a huge amount of energy and a level of enthusiasm and passion for going above and beyond to support the needs of others.
A background in a Health & Social Care is not essential for this role, your energy and determination to be being amazing every day is what we are looking for. It is essential that you can demonstrate great interpersonal skills and able to cope in a very fast paced environment. We would expect you to have excellent computer skills as well as being able to adapt at short notice on a daily basis.
This is an office-based role but on occasion you may be tasked with supporting the team in the field by conducting introductions to clients and supporting CAREGivers with essential checks in the field, you will therefore need access to reliable transport.
You will join a shift working 6 days on and 3 days off. The hours are 08.30am to 5pm. We open 7-days a week and the shift is necessary to fully support the business every day of the week including bank holidays.
For this role you will need:
- Great attention to process, procedure, details, planning & preparation.
- An interest in personal growth and continuous self- and process- improvement.
- Dedication to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and get it all done on time.
- The ability to communicate professionally and knowledgeably with a wide range of people.
- Ability to work as a team member with supervision guided by written procedures and oral instructions.
- Strong MS Office computer skills, especially Excel Spreadsheets
- IT literate and capable for learning new applications, portal access and electronic monitoring and auditing
- A Great Team Spirit
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.