Are you looking for a meaningful way to connect and give back to your community? Well look no further as we ae growing our team and are taking on extra Caregiver to join our fantastic team.
No two visits are the same, daily tasks can range from
- Accompanying your client to appointments
- Meal preparation and light house work
- Assisting your client with personal care i.e helping them to wash or dress
Do you want to make a real difference to someone’s life? We’ll match you with our lovely clients in your local area looking for extra companionship and support with daily living.
We are looking for Part Time CAREGivers to join our friendly, local team and help look after older people at home. No prior experience or qualifications are necessary. If you are caring, compassionate and enjoy helping others, then we would love to speak to you.
You will need some availability on evenings and alternate weekends, and access to your own reliable transport to visit our clients and help them get out and about. We offer full training, varied shifts, good rates of pay, great benefits, and an incredibly rewarding job.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
For more information, or an informal chat, please call the office and ask for Laura on 01704 547938, alternatively please email your CV to [email protected]
This role is based both here in our office in Southport and out and about in the community. No two days are the same so we need someone who is flexible, and able to think on their feet. Duties will include:
- Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
- Conduct staff supervisions and client QA’s.
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
- Support and mentor CAREGivers.
- Provide support to the Client Experience team.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
- Participate in on-call duties as required. compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy,
- Ensure in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.