Our role includes:
- Visiting people in the community for a minimum of 1 hour to support with a variety of needs including Personal care, Home Help and most importantly Companionship.
- Communicating with families and outside professionals.
- Implementing creative ideas to encourage a better quality of life.
- Participating in team meetings to support each other in our roles.
Companionship Care includes offering conversation, going out in the community, participating in hobbies and interests.
Home Help is helping with daily tasks such as making beds, meal preparation, general shopping and light housekeeping.
Personal Care assistance with our clients who require a little more support with morning routines such as showering and dressing, providing medication reminders and help with toileting.
- Offering companionship & conversation
- Assist with appointments.
- Help with reading.
- Participate in interests & Hobbies.
- Monitor diet & eating.
- Accompany to lunch or dinner.
- Attend plays, concerts, or clubs.
- Light housekeeping
- Dusting & vacuuming
- Washing & Ironing
- Making beds & change bed linen
- Help with general shopping.
- Meal preparation
- Oversee home deliveries.
- Assist with pet care.
- Collect prescriptions.
- Help with bathing/washing.
- Assist with dressing.
- Help with incontinence care.
- Assist with eating.
- Provide medication reminders.
- Assist with morning/wake up routines.
- Assist with evening & bedtime routines.