If you want to join a team of superstar CAREGivers who are committed to supporting older people, then join a team that feels like family...Our clients trust us. They will rely on you to listen carefully to what they need, take an interest in them, and deliver excellent care.
The most important part of a CAREGiving role with us is offering companionship based care and support including helping someone out of bed, having a wash or putting on their socks. Each of our CAREGivers are matched to a client based on mutual interests and hobbies to encourage a strong relationship that is able to develop.
Aside from doing something incredibly rewarding, we are a great person-centred business offering a supportive working environment as well as some great benefits such as:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay, pension scheme and subsidised gym membership
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa, Cineworld and many more!
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Care Certificate, Dementia and End of Life training
- Award-winning training including two Princess Royal Training Awards
- Free membership to ‘Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and well-being information
- Opportunities for career progression
- Mileage allowance
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supportive office team
PERSONAL CARE - HOME HELP - COMPANIONSHIP
Our CAREGiver's are between 18 and 70+ years old. The role has the flexibility to fit around your existing commitments - Grandchildren, clubs, hobbies, full time jobs etc Local work - No long commutes!
Availability must include alternate weekends.
Full driving license and access to your own vehicle is necessary, while our clients are cared for in their own home they may also need support with shopping and appointments.