An opportunity to make a difference.
Our offices are in Segensworth, near Southampton and we are part of an industry leading business that looks after elderly people in their own homes.
Due to expansion of the business an opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Recruitment person. The role is full time but flexible working hours are possible.
Being a key member of the team you will have responsibility for supporting and delivering on our recruitment goals ensuring that we are able to secure quality CAREGivers for our business. You will also have opportunity to be involved in broader aspects of this very rewarding and fun business making a real difference in the community. You will be expected to be able to manage the department in the absence of the recruitment manager.
· Manage all aspects of recruitment administration and compliance
· Advertising on websites, job boards and appropriate social media platforms.
· Ensure all relevant recruitment digital content is kept up to date.
· Maintain effective communication with candidates ensuring a positive candidate experience.
· Schedule interviews and support candidate selection activities where appropriate.
· Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
· Process candidates in a timely manner ensuring data is accurate.
· Lead the local community engagement and recruitment events.
· Process all pre-employment checks and collate pre-employment documentation.
· Support the management of the Employee Referral Scheme.
· Optimize the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
· Front office duties and ordering appropriate marketing products.
· Be involved in and contribute to ad hoc projects that may arise from time to time
Key Attributes & skills
· Great communicator
· Prepared to go the extra mile to deliver outstanding service always
· Positive, can do attitude with a growth mentality and embraces change
· Professional and articulate with a quality focus
· Works well with others and enjoys being a part of a team.
· Able to organize & prioritize with an ability to deliver to tight timelines
· Willing to take the lead when needed
· At least 3 years of relevant experience
· Well developed Excel and Word skills
· Smart Recruiter & Access People Planner or similar experience would be useful
· Full or part qualified or qualified by experience
· Company Pension
· Benefits (Discounts at shops, cinemas etc.)
· Competitive and negotiable salary
· On-site parking