Its not working, it's CARINg with Home Instead
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Live In Care CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Why not become a CAREGiver with Home Instead South Lanarkshire and enjoy a flexible and rewarding job that fits around your availability.
We are looking for CAREGivers who want to work part-time hours, anywhere from 10 to 30 hours a week. We have clients in the Biggar, Lanark, Carluke, Lesmahagow and Wishaw area, so we are interested in speaking to anyone lives in these areas.
We don’t work like the more traditional care companies you may have come across – we are different.
- each visit to a client will be at least 1 hour long but sometimes 3 or 4 hours
- you will be with the same clients every week, as we are all about continuity
- our service is not task orientated, it’s about quality that improves people’s lives
- all our clients are private and we tailor the care package to suit their needs
- we are recognised as a quality care provider both by our clients but also by the Care Inspectorate
We provide services for our clients based on their and their family’s needs - companionship, home help, meal preparation, shopping or personal care. You’ll be working in a positive environment where you will really be making a difference to older people’s lives.
We are looking for individuals who have experience in care but also more than happy to employ those with no experience. We believe in our training not just experience, but most of all we want the right type of person – one that cares.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Mileage and expenses
- Flexible hours
- Holiday pay
- Workplace pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A supportive working environment
It is preferable if you are a driver with your own car.
If it sounds like something you would be interested in, then please get in touch