Care Field Supervisor
At Home Instead it’s our mission is to enhance the lives of older people and their families. Our work at Home Instead can make a real difference to the lives of clients and families who use our services. We have built our business on high quality and person centric care services designed to meet our client’s specific requirements.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a Field Supervisor who will help support the Care Team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients and support our CAREGivers in the field. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a successful and high quality business who delivers its care services differently from most of the other care companies. Our reputation in the care market is excellent based on our business model, we don’t do 15 minute visits and do not work for the local authority, all our clients are private. This makes the environment you will be working in more controlled and predictable and ultimately more enjoyable and less stressful.
The role is predominately field and home based, where you combine client and CAREGiver interaction in the field along with writing up care plans and reviews, and dealing with other paperwork at home. You will be supplied with all the necessary equipment required for your home office, however you will be expected to come into the office from time to time.
- Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
- Conduct staff supervisions and client QA’s.
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
- Support and mentor CAREGivers.
- Participate in on-call duties as required
- Work closely with the office team to ensure all new CAREGivers are fully supported in their first 3 months of employment
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Must have experience in the care sector in a similar role, preferably with a SVQ3 in Health & Social Care
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft office and being able to quickly learn the other in-house systems
- Ability to communicate and motivate others, helping them achieve their potential
- Be able to work to the highest standards and understand the importance of confidentiality
- Must have a full driving licence and own transport as this role requires travel within Lanarkshire to meet with clients and CAREGivers