As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help Clients remain in their own home, as safely and as independently as possible.You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional relationships and will be comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Your days will be varied, as the support we provide is unique to each Client. It is an expectation that you are to work as part of a team to provide continuous support for new and existing Clients, which will include some evenings and alternate weekends.
This is an opportunity to make a real difference in the life of older people and their families. As a Care Assistant, you'll be visiting older people in need of care in their own homes to help them with companionship and related services. Your job is to make sure our clients are happy and independent in their own homes as long as possible.
Care Assistant Responsibilities
- No previous experience of being a Care Assistant, we just want you to have a passion for helping others
- Full UK Driving License and access to a car
- Enjoys the company of older people
- Desire to help others and make a difference in this world
- We accept people from all ages and backgrounds
What we ask of you
- To be reliable and punctual
- To be prepared to work 5-10pm at least 3 days a week and you must be able to work every other weekend.
- Be a good communicator as this is key to a good service.