What makes us different? We deliver all of our care with compassion. Every CAREGiver we hire is here because they want to make a difference to the lives of an elderly person. We provide them with the time they need to really care, and take time to match them to clients who we feel they will get along with.
Perhaps you have had a career in customer service and now it’s time for a change, those skills of customer care will be invaluable. Maybe you have been out of work whilst caring for a family member or raising a young family, but you know the high standards of care that we also expect for our clients.
You will have your own clients that you will see on a regular basis – so you can see the difference that you are making. We match you to people locally, so no long travel times. Hours are part time, so fit in to your lifestyle.
Home Instead is 100% dedicated to changing the face of aging by providing only the best, person centred, companionship led care.
You will –
- Be the face of our business! Assisting our Care Manager with client consultations, building bespoke and meaningful care plans for each client. Growing our business in the right way.
- You will be crucial to maintaining client relationships, touching base with them and families regularly, addressing changing needs and ensuring they are getting the care that is right for them.
- Be super organised. Your diary will be busy, chasing up queries for clients but also getting out and about in the local community and meeting your clients face to face.
- Have excellent computer skills. Whether it’s writing up care plans or assisting our Care Coordinator in putting together effective schedules, you will feel at home on the computer.
- Play a vital role in the lives of our CAREGivers. From introducing to new clients, welcoming them to the business and providing vital support and feedback, you will be a go-to for all client related queries.
- Have the confidence to liaise with a variety of external parties, such as OT’s, doctors and social workers to be an expert in your client’s needs.
- Be part of the out of hours On Call team.
- Care! Above all you will have an insatiable desire to enrich the lives of your elderly clients, always willing to do that bit extra to do the right thing for each and every client.
Is this for you?
You will thrive on people and be confident to be in front of clients and their representatives both on the phone and in person, able to talk with knowledge and passion about Home Instead, who we are and why we are different.
You will use your tenacity to ensure only the best level of care for your clients, you don’t look for easy options, you will think outside of the box and with creativity to fulfil an outstanding journey for each and every client.
You are easily adaptable and highly organised. Whilst mostly office based, you will also be happy traveling in the community, maintaining your diary religiously and never missing a trick when it comes to coordinating appointments.
You will be happy working towards agreed KPI’s and targets, with a detailed nature to ensure absolute compliance with regulations, assisting the Care Manager with preparations for inspections.
Home Instead are world renowned for their high quality, person centred care. You will be dedicated and keen to get involved in maintaining our sterling reputation.