Lead the way at Home Instead providing the quality of care you'd want for your own loved ones ...
Registered Care Manager - Sheffield North
Performance Bonus Scheme, Westfield Health Benefits, Mileage
Our office was established in 2006 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are looking for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong leadership and customer service background to join our team in Sheffield North. As our Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care to our Clients.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience or a willingness to learn with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Whilst a Level 5 Health & Social Care Management is a distinct advantage, we would welcome applications from strong Managers/Leaders with relevant sector experience with a passion for care in the community and a willingness to learn.
- Passion for person-centred care and a keen eye for detail
- Driving Results
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Communication & Relationship Management
- Living Home Instead
- Agile Learner
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.