Work for a care company with a difference - 5* Employer of the Year Award 2021
PT / FT Care Assistants **5 star Employer of the Year Award 2021** - Sheffield North Area
Home Instead are recruiting Care Professionals in the Sheffield North area
Home Instead have provided a high quality, bespoke and an unrushed service to vulnerable adults across the Sheffield North area for the past 15 years. We pride ourselves on allowing people to continue to live in their own homes, independently and safely, we understand that there truly is no place like home.
Why not consider a new career as a Care Professional with a high quality care provider in Sheffield North who have been awarded the prestigious 5 star Employer of the Year Award (2021). We provide industry leading, high-quality training that will more than prepare you for your future as a Care Professional. This of course comes with a few added extras such as,
· Being personally matched to your clients
· Shadow calls and introductions with new clients
· All client visits from one hour
· Paid mileage
· Ongoing training and support
· Employee Assistance Program
· Westfield Health Care (after 1 year)
· 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
· Exclusive Home Instead discounts and benefits as well as access to a Blue Light Card
· A referral bonus scheme – recommend your friend and receive £200*! *Once 12-week probation period is complete
What’s the job?
We have a variety of contracts starting from flexible hours, part-time up to full-time contracted positions. We pay £11.00 per hour once you have completed our free 2 day City & Guilds Alzheimer’s training course.
Our clients have a variety of needs, no two days are ever the same. You may be asked to help prepare someone a meal, help them get washed and ready for their day or support them to take medications so they stay well.
All of this makes up the role of a Care Professional at Home Instead so if this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you, because ‘to us it’s personal’.
What do you need to be successful with us?
· Good communication skills – talking to clients and building relationships
· Trustworthiness and reliability
· The desire to make a positive difference to your clients’ lives
· Having a driving licence and access to your own vehicle is preferable
If you want to fall in love with your work and make a real difference, then we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.