Home Instead are recruiting Care Professionals in the Sheffield North area
Home Instead provide a high quality, bespoke and an unrushed service to vulnerable adults across the Sheffield North area for the past 15 years. We pride ourselves on allowing people to continue to live in their own homes, independently and safely, we understand that there truly is no place like home.
Our clients have a variety of needs, no two days are ever the same. You may be asked to help prepare someone a meal, help them get washed and ready for their day or support them to take medications so they stay well.
We are looking for Care Professional to join our exceptional existing team, working on a weekly rota basis including alternate weekends on a 2 week working rota (with 2 full days off per week).
Week 1 - 7am-3pm
Week 2 - 3pm-10pm
What we can offer
37.5 hour contract
Being personally matched to your clients
City & Guilds Alzheimer’s training course
Shadow calls and introductions with new clients
All client visits from one hour
Ongoing training and support
Employee Assistance Program
Westfield Health Care (after 1 year)
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Exclusive Home Instead discounts and benefits as well as access to a Blue Light Card
A referral bonus scheme – recommend your friend and receive £200*! *Once 12-week probation period is complete
What do you need to be successful with us?
· Good communication skills – talking to clients and building relationships
· Trustworthiness and reliability
· The desire to make a positive difference to your clients’ lives
· Must have a driving licence and access to your own vehicle
If you want to fall in love with your work and make a real difference, then we would love to hear from you.
Would you like to join our bank of Live-in Care Professionals?
We have Clients in the Sheffield & Barnsley area who require Live-in Care. If you would like to register for further information and be notified of Live-in Care opportunities please click apply, complete your details and we will contact you to discuss the process and any opportunities we have at that time which you may be suitable for.
We pay a competitive rate of £800 per week and £50 weekly shopping budget.
We must stress that joining our Bank of Care Professionals is of no cost to you. Just a little time to speak to us and complete some forms.
With Home Instead Live-in care, a Care Professional is chosen to be a companion to enable our Clients to live in their home and support with daily activities. each Client decides how many hours of care you require each day. A live-in care professional is available not only as a companion, but as a source of comfort and care, day and night. Clients can be confident that help is at hand.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a Live-in Care Professional. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
We are looking for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong leadership and customer service background to join our team in Sheffield North. As our Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service, ensuring the delivery of outstanding and quality care to our Clients.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
· Managing a team and making sure that the exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
· Writing person-centred care plans
· Converting new client enquiries to promote company growth
· Conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal regulatory requirements
· Supporting the team scheduler to coordinate staffing rotas to ensure all client calls are covered
· Networking with your main Client referrers
· Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values
To be successful, you will:
Whilst a Level 5 Health & Social Care Management is a distinct advantage, we would welcome applications from strong Managers/Leaders with relevant sector experience with a passion for care in the community and willingness to learn.
· Have extensive care experience or willingness to learn with excellent customer service and management skills
· Passion for person-centred care and a keen eye for detail
· Be commercially aware
· Have strong influencing skills
· Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
· Have the ability to build good working relationships
· Have strong organisation and planning skills
· Be able to work well and accurately under pressure
· Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including and participating in an on-call rota
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.