Be part of a team that's passionate about QUALITY care
Employee Assistance Programme, Access to company holiday home, cycle to work scheme
As a company Home Instead has ambitions to reform the care sector by offering professional carers the training, support, pay and rewards they deserve. We run an award-winning service with a reputation for delivering high quality care. We support older people to live safe, happy and independent lives in their own homes, where they want to be.
It is an exciting time for Home Instead Scarborough and Ryedale as we see growing demand for our services and we are building a team to help us achieve our ambitious plans for the future.
Looking for a career in care where quality comes first?
If you are passionate about providing the best possible care to older people, enabling them to remain living in their own homes, Home Instead is the organisation for you.
As a Care Quality Co-ordinator you will be delivering quality care by building strong relationships with clients, their families and supporting Care Professionals to ensure they are able to deliver outstanding care for clients.
You will work 4 week days and alternate weekends (as part of an on call rota).
In a typical week you would be:
- completing quality assurance visits to clients and their families
- introducing new Care Professionals to their clients
- fielding enquiries from prospective clients and completing care consultations for new clients starting their service with Home Instead
- conducting support visits with Care Pros to quality check the care they are giving and action any training or development needs
- assisting the Head of Care to create, update and audit client care plans
- Ensure clear risk assessments are completed for clients and Care Professionals
- using our care management software to audit daily care logs and medication records
- participating in an out of hours on call rota - 2 evenings per week and 1 weekend in 2
- completing the first care visit for new clients to ensure care plans meet the clients' needs
The ideal candidate will have:
- a level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care or be willing to work towards it
- experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services
- experience of working with MAR sheets and medication
- passion for delivering the highest quality care that passes "the mum test"
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.