Scheduler/ Care Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time scheduler to join our friendly and fast-growing team in Lutterworth.
As part of a Top 20 rated Home Care Group, you will be responsible for managing CAREGiver rotas to ensure that the care delivered is of the highest standard. You will work alongside the team to facilitate client centred care that enriches the quality of their lives and enables them to live happily within their own homes.
Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
To perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients whilst providing the highest quality of service to clients.
- To manage the planning, coordinating and scheduling of client support ensuring the continuity of service at all times
- Managing CAREGivers rotas ensuring consistency of advanced set schedules
- To work closely with team in co-ordinating all care services
- Be responsive to changes in the schedules lliase with relevant team members.
- Participate in on-call rota
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format
- Deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received or concerns raised
- To ensure compliance and quality assurance is met in line with company procedures and CQC regulations
- To ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly
- Build and maintain effective communication with all clients, relatives, CAREGivers and associated professionals
- Reporting any recruitment needs to ensure all client requirements and needs are fulfilled
- Delivering client care as required
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required
- Previous experience in a similar role advantageous
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate in delivering a high quality service to all clients and CAREGivers
- Sociable team player, flexible and committed
- Accurate and IT literate with database and Microsoft Office experience
- Full driving licence and vehicle essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking award winning care provider who value and support their staff offering great progression opportunities for driven individuals.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.