Would you like to make a real difference to people’s lives?
If so, come and work for Home Instead Richmond - rated a 5 star employer in care and the first and only home care company in the London borough of Richmond to be recognised as Outstanding by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).
At Home Instead we put our clients first with outstanding care and assistance, supplied by exceptional care workers.
- Home Instead Richmond have been recognised as one of the Best Employers in Care
- 1-hour minimum client calls, often longer
- Great hourly rate of £11.50 to £12.50 per hour (double rate for bank holidays)
- Home Instead Richmond are the only home care company in the Richmond borough rated outstanding by the CQC.
- Car mileage/bus pass contribution
- Company pension, holiday pay, sick pay
- Enjoy extensive paid training and support throughout your career as a carer
- Home Instead Richmond are a real London Living Wage employer.
- Gain the highly accredited Care Certificate through our Induction Programme
Great hours available for those willing to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and school holidays
Home Instead are renowned for the quality of care we provide our clients. It’s award winning, it’s consistently excellent and it’s one of the main reasons why we have become the highest regarded home care business in the London borough of Richmond.
We have clients in Richmond, Kew, North Sheen, East Sheen, Barnes, Putney, Roehampton, Twickenham, Hampton and across the Borough of Richmond.
So, if you think you have the compassion to be a Care Assistant with Home Instead... apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.
*We are looking for applicants already living in the UK with right to work/vias’s already in place