Our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality care available and support the growth of the business.
Note: We are looking for the successful applicant to start working in July 2022.
The responsibilities of this role include the following, but you should be prepared to be flexible if needed.
- Answering incoming calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary.
- Photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Supporting colleagues with general office duties.
- Maintain and update Client/Care Professional database.
- Regular stationery inventories to ensure all stock is up to date.
- Organising and preparing training materials.
- Supporting the recruitment process by coordinating completion of documentation and scheduling training days.
- Oversee data protection compliance and data security.
- Provide first-line technical support for minor IT issues.
- Providing support to clients in their home if necessary.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade 5 or above (or equivalent).
- Proficiency with Office 365 and databases.
If you enjoy working as part of a team, can be cool under pressure and prioritise effectively, and you genuinely care about making a difference in people's lives, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Home Instead is committed to improving our client's lives and expect all of our team members to share this commitment. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.