It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Senior Care Assistant/Field Supervisor
Home Instead is a highly reputed home care service provider supporting adults across the Preston and South Ribble area.
We have a compassionate, personalised approach to care that is unique and sets us apart from other providers. We pride ourselves in the quality of our service.
Our mission is to brighten the lives of our clients, giving them a sense of purpose, well-being and improved quality of life.
The role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the best quality care and support our business growth, it will be varied and rewarding - no two days will be the the same.
Home Instead Preston & South Ribble are looking for a Senior Care Assistant/Field Supervisor. The role is full time and will combine care work, quality assessment and office administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- CAREGiver duties
- Assessment of CAREGiver competencies in Medication, Moving and Handling, Catheter Care, Ear/Eye/Nose Drop Administration
- CAREGiver support visits/mentoring
- On Call Phone duties evenings and weekends (shared responsibility)
- Rate of Pay £10.15 per hour
- Contracted Hours - 30-40 per week
- Paid Travel & Waiting Time
- Enhanced Pay for Bank Holidays
- Mileage Allowance
- Paid On Call Phone (£20 weekday evenings Mon-Thurs/£90 full weekend Friday-Sun)
- Holiday Pay
- On-Going Career Development
- Workplace Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme
The ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring excellent service and standard of care to our Clients and be flexible to accommodate the needs of the business.
The role will suit existing Senior Carers looking for additional responsibilities and Carers who are looking for a step up in their career progression.
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We know that looking for a career move can be daunting, but with Home Instead it all starts with a friendly chat and a chance to get to know you better and we look forward to receiving your application.
Previous care experience is essential.
Additional Quality Assessment Training will be provided if required.
Full UK Drivers Licence and access to your own vehicle are required to perform the role successfully and meet the needs of our clients.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and satisfactory references including most recent employer and any previous care/support employment. You must be at least 18 years of age.