Live in CAREGivers will be provided with:
· Competitive rates of pay at £115 daily
· EarlyPay (option to draw out some or all of your pay for hours already worked before pay day)
· Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
· Pension Scheme
· Rewards and Recognition
· 24 hour on-call support, 365 days a year
· A full induction programme here in Witney
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Paid Holidays
· Car Mileage
· Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
· Ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients and their families in a friendly and pleasant manner
· Willingness to work and communicate professionally with Home Instead office teams and other social and health care professionals
· Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own. Commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
· Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
· Excellent timekeeper who is organised and reliable
· Ability to adapt to change quickly and make common sense decisions at short notice
· Good hygiene practice and upkeep with COVID-19 guidelines
· A good level of spoken and written English
We are based in Oxford in Oxfordshire and cover surrounding areas so you will need to be prepared to travel to our area.
If you are looking to give something back to the community and think this live in CAREGiver role is for you, or you would like to find out more information, do not hesitate to reach out. Please apply or contact Maddy on 01865 841362.
Our amazing team supports elderly people to remain independently in their own home. As a CAREGiver you may support our clients with companionship, home help, personal care, and medication. You will be required to take our clients shopping or accompany them to appointments, so a Driving Licence is required. The role is extremely rewarding, no 2 days are the same!
You do not need any experience or qualifications to be a CAREGiver. You will have a passion & compassion for supporting others and pride yourself in delivering an outstanding service.
Are there any essential requirements?
- Availability to work alternate weekends.
- Whilst we don’t like to put barriers up before you have even applied, it is essential that you have a full driving licence and use of a reliable car.
- You will need to have excellent written and verbal English.
We will provide you with:
- £12 per hour in the week and £13 per hour on weekends.
- Minimum of 1-hour visits giving you time to care for our clients properly.
- An introduction to all clients before you work with them, to make sure you feel confident and comfortable.
- 24/7 support from our Care Team, Office Team, and our Out of Hours Team, so you never feel on your own.
Benefits to you include:
- Paid mileage between clients
- Pension Scheme
- Early Pay
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Induction and ongoing training
- Opportunity to obtain nationally recognised qualifications, if desired
- Holiday Pay
Home Instead Senior Care Oxford are seeking caring and supportive people around the Oxfordshire area who are interested in becoming a Senior CAREGiver with us on a 30-hour contract.
Our company provide an amazing quality of care, as well as keeping our clients in their own homes and helping them remain independent. The role is extremely rewarding as you can see the difference you are making! Here are some of the benefits to joining us:
· A competitive rate of pay and contracted hours
· Paid mileage
· Paid holiday
· Pension scheme
· Free Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7 professional support
· A friendly and supportive office team
· Personal development
· Additional paid training in dementia and end of life to further your learning
And of course, much more!
There are only a few requirements from us...
· A full driving licence and access to a car
· Experience in the field
· Availability at core times of the day
· Ability to work every other weekend
· A desire to deliver the best possible care
· A good level of written and spoken English
Is this role for you? please call Becky Arlow on 01865 841362 to find out more or apply now!