Home Instead Oxford is a home care provider supporting the elderly with their daily routines, including (but not limited to!) companionship, home help, medication reminders and personal care. We are on the lookout for caring and supportive people who are interested in supporting our clients and to join our amazing team of CAREGivers.
Our company strive to provide an amazing quality of care, as well as keeping our customers in their own homes and helping them remain independent. The role is extremely rewarding as you can see the difference you are making! Here are some of the benefits to joining us:
· No experience? Don't worry! We provide full training and a mentoring system to support you through your new role.
· Competitive rates of pay from £10.50-11.70 per hour
· Paid mileage, travel time and waiting time
· Paid holiday
· Pension scheme
· Working hours to suit you
· No uniform
· Free Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7 professional support
· Shadows/introductions and a matching process so you can build real relationships with your clients
· A variety of contracts for the right people
· A friendly and supportive office team
· Role development, and support to work towards the care certificate
· Additional paid training in dementia and end of life to further your learning
And of course, much more!
There are only a few requirements from us...
· A full driving licence and access to a car or motorbike ( we do consider non drivers with the right availability)
· Ability to work every other weekend (not all weekend, just part time!)
· A desire to deliver the best possible care
· A good level of written and spoken English
If you think this is the role for you please call Micky Marsden on 01865 841362 to find out more or apply now!
Home Instead Oxford is an award-winning provider, specialising in consistent, personalised, and quality care for clients in their own homes.
You will be:
Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Have a willingness to learn
Available for our key times of the working day
Be able to take the initiative
Regular hours and clients
Introductions to all clients
Enhanced rate at weekends and bank holidays
Alternate weekends off
Flexible working patterns
Qualifications – NVQs, Dementia Training
Free accredited induction training
Referral scheme of £250
Health Care benefits
Excellent pension scheme
A minimum of 1 hour visits
No care experience is required as full training is provided.
So, if you feel this could be you, then give our Recruitment Coordinator Micky a call on 01865 841362 or apply now.
If you’ve recently retired and finding you have some spare time on your hands, why not make a difference and support a few clients with their daily routines in your local area?
Home Instead Oxford is a home care provider supporting the elderly with their daily routines, including companionship, home help, medication reminders and personal care. All of our visits are a minimum of one hour, and we can work around your availability. During your journey with Home Instead you get to meet and support new people and improve their quality of life by enabling them to stay in their own homes and help them to remain independent.
If you're due to retire, or have been for a while, and feel like you miss having something to focus on during the week, why not consider becoming a CAREGiver with us? Age is not a limit with Home Instead and you could build strong relationships with our clients and make a real difference to their lives. We offer competitive rates of pay, including paid mileage and travel time and paid holiday. We also offer ongoing support and development to further your learning in dementia and end of life care, an induction week prior to your role to get you started, and much more.
All we ask is that you have a full driving licence (non drivers considered depending on location and availability), that you be available on alternate weekends, and that you have a good level of written and spoken English.
If this sounds like something you want to explore, or you want to find out more information about the role, please call Micky Marsden, our Recruitment Coordinator, on 01865 841362.