Community Engagement and Marketing Officer
Home Instead Senior Care is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people in their own homes. Here at the Oldham & Saddleworth office we are very proud to be rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we strive to create a warm, friendly and fun place to work for all our CAREGivers.
Our longer call times set us aside from other providers, giving our CAREGivers time to build up trust and rapport, creating lasting friendships.
The Community Engagement and Marketing Officer will be out in our community, building solid and lasting relationships, supporting local community groups and organisations, whilst raising awareness of who we are, what we do and why we are different.
We need you to drive engagement and interaction across many social media platforms ensuring all digital content is current, engaging and relevant.
- Managing our approach to digital marketing and social media; generating interesting and innovative content, managing our Facebook, Instagram & Twitter accounts, conducting email marketing, as well as managing Google Pay Per Click and Facebook advertising
- Regularly being out of the office and in the community meeting and maintaining trusted relationships with a wide range of people in the community, such as the voluntary, faith, leisure, housing, retail, business, education and health and social care sectors.
- Hosting, presenting, and participating at local events/meetings.
- Working with the Recruiter to promote CAREGiving as a rewarding, local, part-time employment opportunity.
What Will You Be Doing?
Approximately 50% of the time working in the community (Covid permitting), networking for clients and care staff, holding or attending events, and 50% of the time working from the office enhancing our online profile, preparing marketing materials, carrying out research and planning
You will take the lead in publicly representing Home Instead by building trusted relationships and continually enhancing our virtual presence, whilst supporting our mission to help older people to ‘live well’ at home and in the communities of Oldham, Saddleworth & North Tameside.
Who Are We Looking For?
Someone with passion for the elderly, someone who knows and shares our values and culture. Someone who knows how to promote a service, create community relationships and network effectively.
- Related business, marketing or sales experience with a proven track record
- As there is the need to travel around the community, you must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Good IT skills, social media knowledge and working knowledge in MS Office and creative design software
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends (if required)
- Mileage contribution paid
- Pension scheme
- Employee Benefits Scheme- with discounts on shopping, restaurants and more!
- Free membership to ‘Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and well-being information
- £20,000-£25,000 per annum dependant on experience