Here at Home Instead Oldham we are looking to grow our team of Live In Carers
We are looking for Live In Carers with previous experience, compassion and kindness.
What do we offer our Live In Carers?
· On-going support and training
· Live-In care roles in the Oldham and Saddleworth areas of Greater Manchester
· Weekly pay rate of £700 per week
· Food allowance
· Time off in between placements
· Local clients with less time travelling
What does being a Live In Carer Involve?
· Helping clients with their everyday living requirements
· Managing different medical conditions like dementia and Parkinson’s Disease
· Household duties, cooking, cleaning and general running of their home
The role of a CAREGiver can vary from day to day, but it will always be a very rewarding one. You will provide our clients with help and support so they can continue to live happily and safely in their own homes for as long as possible. The help and support could include:
- Meal preparation
- Keeping their house safe and clean
- Administering or prompting medication
- Taking them shopping or to appointments
- Support with bathing and dressing
- Support with evening routine