We are very excited to be recruiting a permanent Training Officer. You will be responsible for developing and delivering high quality face to face and online training for all new and existing staff to ensure that they have the knowledge and competence required to undertake their role.
- Deliver induction training for all new staff.
- Deliver mandatory training in line with legislative requirements, such as, Medication, Safeguarding & Moving & Handling.
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring compliance.
- Develop and deliver specific training in line with care certificate standards.
- Field based 'on the job' training, such as Manual Handling.
- Field based support, competency checks and reassurance for new starters.
As a CAREGiver you will be responsible for supporting clients to undertake tasks in their daily routine including washing, bathing and dressing, meal preparation, light housekeeping, taking medication, shopping and attending appointments.
You will be supporting clients who have health conditions such as dementia. You will help to prevent loneliness, identify any changes in health conditions, lifting people’s mood and enhancing the overall wellbeing of our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those seeking a career in care, working as part of a team which provides a service like no other in the home care sector. You will be honest, reliable and passionate about caring for clients within your community.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life of our clients, supporting them to remain happy, safe and independent in their own home.
Our clients are elderly, often with deteriorating health conditions such as dementia. You will help to prevent loneliness, identify any changes in health conditions, lift people’s mood and enhance overall wellbeing.
As a live-in carer, you’ll live side by side with your clients in their homes to provide care and companionship. Living and sharing life together means nurturing relationships that will last for life.
You will support your clients by:
- Assisting with personal care, such as getting up, washing, dressing, and toileting.
- Helping with light housekeeping, such as cleaning, laundry, and cooking.
- Going on outings (grocery shopping, social events, medical appointments)
- Providing friendly and ongoing companionship.
- Prompting or administering medication.
Live-in Care is a highly rewarding career that provides you with the perfect balance between a fulfilling career coupled with a work/life balance.