Are you an Experienced Scheduler looking for a new challenge?
Industry Leading Training, A free, confidential support service, working with passionate colleagues
Home instead Nottingham is a rapidly growing office of the award- winning Home Instead worldwide care company. Established in 2010 Home Instead Nottingham is now recognized as a leading care provider across the Nottingham area. In order to continue our successful growth and excellent reputation, we are seeking the right candidate for a part-time scheduler role.
The Scheduler role is vital in ensuring our clients receive the best care with the right CAREGivers and support the continued growth of the business. You will be fully supported by management and your fellow team members and will have the autonomy to fulfil the requirements of the role.
With clients across Nottingham and parts of Nottinghamshire, a minimum of one-hour visits and a team of fantastic CAREGivers, you will ensure every client receives tailored care visits and a personal approach.
The role will entail:
- Preparing effective and efficient schedules for our clients and CAREGivers.
- Ensuring schedules are prepared, considering travel time, holidays, training and short notice cancellations.
- Being responsive to changes in the schedule and liaising with relevant team members.
- Developing excellent relationships with both clients and colleagues to deliver an excellent customer service
- Working with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
- Working with colleagues to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
- Adding and maintaining all client and CAREGiver information onto the electronic scheduling system.
- Carrying out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory and franchise standards
- Participating in on-call duties on a rota basis.
- Experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such as logistics.
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office, working with databases and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Highly resilient and positive with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Logical and analytical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Motivated to exceed business goals and targets
- Keen to learn new skills and study for relevant qualifications
- Full driving license and reliable means of transport
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.